The M-2000 line of spectroscopic ellipsometers is engineered to meet the diverse demands of thin film characterization. An advanced optical design, wide spectral range, and fast data acquisition make it an extremely powerful and versatile tool.
- M2000V 370-1000nm, 390 wavelengths
- Fixed Angle 65°
- Manual Angle 45° - 90°
- Horz. Auto Angle 45° - 90°
- Vert. Auto Angle 20° - 90°
- MASE 45°, 60°, 75°
- Focusing 65°
- Patented rotating compensator ellipsometry, simultaneous CCD detection of all wavelengths, flexible system integration
- Data Acquisition Rate: Data collected 20 times per second.
- For optimal signal-to-noise, typical measurement times for full spectrum is between 0.5 and 5 seconds.